Hidden Sanctuary Forum Index -> Fiction -> [18+] Unresolved Feelings

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic  

Lid'l

Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:19 am
PostPost subject: [18+] Unresolved Feelings Reply with quote

A little ficlet I wrote for Katsu some time ago. It's heavily inspired by the lovely relationship Johnny and Cherry (sorry, Charley) have, both from the Vassalord manga. Haven't read it yet? GO. DO IT. IT'S SEXY.

Warnings: A cussing vampire and some boom boom sexy time. Enjoy *winks*

---

UNRESOLVED FEELINGS
For Katsu

“What took you so long?”

There was irritation in his voice, Ronan noticed. He ignored it. “Work.”

It was a single word, but it was the cause of so many problems between them. Abney had his back turned on him, the shuddering column of his cigarette smoke trailing up to the yellowed ceiling. “Whatever.” He managed a kind of one-shouldered shrug.

Ronan sighed and turned on the light in the bathroom. A quick shower, he reckoned, would loosen him up. He undid the buttons of his shirt and discarded the tattered thing in the waste basket under the sink. The water was scalding hot, but Ronan endured it. He could feel his skin come alive, the blood under the skin pressing to the surface, seeking the heat of the water.

When he dried himself off right after, the small bathroom mirror showed him a clean image: pale skin, fair hair, light eyes. He looked very average. Turning off the light, he slipped into bed next to Abney. The other seemed to be sleeping, died-out cigarette still on his lips. Ronan didn’t even bother throwing it away in the ash tray on the nightstand.

“You reek of blood.”

Ronan blinked. Abney hadn’t moved, but his voice sounded so close to his ear. He pulled the covers up to his chin, mumbling, “I told you; it’s work.”

“It turns me on.”

Counting to ten, Ronan took a deep breath and tried his best to ignore the man behind him. “I don’t feel like playing your games tonight, Abney.”

There was a soft chuckle, so close to him that Ronan thought he could feel Abney’s breath on his shoulder. But the other still hadn’t moved. “All work and no play, huh? You’re such a hypocrite.”

This time, Ronan did turn around and pinned the other man to the mattress. Abney’s body was cold underneath him, the unshaven face sporting a mocking expression. His eyes were dark and glittering and the heavy flesh pressing against Ronan’s body vouched for Abney’s earlier words. He gritted his teeth in an attempt to remain calm. “Shut your mouth, vampire. What would you know about work anyway, you freeloader.”

Abney rattled the silver cuff with which he was chained to the bed. “If you wouldn’t have cuffed me to the fucking bed all fucking day, I could’ve done your fucking work for you.”

“I don’t like your methods.” Ronan narrowed his eyes. “And I don’t like the way you talk. Do you realise you just uttered the word ‘fuck’ in vain three times?”

Abney’s chuckle was deep and rich as he thrust against Ronan. “Who said I used the word in vain?”

Ronan let out a disgusted sound. “You’re a fiend.”

“Hng. I love you, too.”

With the same sound he had made before, Ronan pushed away from Abney. His cheeks felt hot, but the darkness hid the flush. He blamed it on his hot shower. He still felt a little toasty. Pulling a leg up, Ronan turned onto his side, his back to Abney. He could feel and hear the other man move, spitting his cigarette bud onto the floor next to him and reaching for the carton of Black Stones on the nightstand. With his free had, he lit a cigarette and made the room smell like vanilla.

“Put that out,” Ronan commanded, irritated.

“Why?”

“I don’t like it when you smoke.”

Abney rolled his eyes, blowing a long draft of smoke into the room. It smelled like fire and incense. “My heart’s already black. My liver’s not too far off. What’s wrong with wanting black lungs to complete the set?”

“Put it out,” Ronan repeated.

Demonstratively, Abney took another drag, taking his time savouring the cancerous smoke before he released it from his bodily confines and onto Ronan’s exposed neck. The blonde turned sharply and snatched the black cigarette from Abney’s fingers. He crushed it in his hand, not even wincing when the ground the smouldering tip to ashes in his palm. “Don’t play games with me, Abney. I’m tired and I’m pissed and I’m not at all in the mood for you or your infuriating harassing. So stop bothering me or I swear to all that’s holy that I will stake you where you lie.”

There was a sparkle of amusement in Abney’s dark eyes. “You only threaten to stick it to me when you’re pissed. How can I not tease you?”

Ronan searched the vampire’s face, but found he couldn’t read it. Abney had never made any sense to him. He gave up. “What is it you want from me, Abney?”

“Blow me.”

Caught off guard, Ronan frowned. “Excuse me?”

“You heard me. Go down on me, suck me off, take my cock in your mouth and- hng!” Abney’s breath came in a strangled grunt as Ronan forcefully pushed him back against the pillow, his hand around Abney’s throat. The hunter’s hand was big, not big enough to completely encircle Abney’s neck, but enough to crush his windpipe if he wanted to. Abney started to laugh, despite the lack of oxygen. He couldn’t die from asphyxiation anyway. “What’s the matter, Ronny?” His voice sounded mocking, even when his vocal chords were being crushed. “It’s just pillow talk.”

Grabbing the vampire’s chin, Ronan kissed him forcefully. Abney’s stubble pricked his skin and the vampire chuckled as if he had calculated every move and was content with the outcome. They wasted no time joining together. With Abney’s legs up over his shoulders, Ronan could dig deep into him, thrusting sharply into a body that was cold but welcoming. His hand was still around the vampire’s neck and he made sure to pin him down, so he wouldn’t have to listen to Abney’s so-called pillow talk anymore.

Underneath his hand, Ronan could feel Abney’s Adam’s apple bob with every swallow and every thrust of his pelvis. The vampire’s pulse raced in a fast beating rhythm. There was a grin on Abney’s face as they fucked and Ronan squeezed tighter to make him stop doing it. The vampire bucked against him.

Leaning heavily on the other, Ronan grunted as he could feel all of his anger and frustration wash away from him in a wave of carnal pleasure. Breathing hard, he rested his forehead against Abney’s collarbone, his hand slipping away from around the vampire’s throat. For a few moments he just stayed like that, catching his breath until he could feel his face being cupped. Abney made Ronan look at him. The vampire’s expression was surprisingly gentle until that saucy grin tore the image apart again. “You make such a cute face as you come.”

Ronan narrowed his eyes at the other. “Shut up.” He then realised the silver cuff that had been restraining Abney hung uselessly from the bed frame. The vampire had shifted both hands to rest loosely at the small of Ronan’s back, his fingertips brushing the sensitive skin as he rubbed his own lingering erection against the hunter. “If you’ve been able to break free all this time, why didn’t you escape, vampire?”

Abney looked back at him, his face covered in a slight film of sweat. He licked his lips. “Why didn’t you kill me when you had the chance, hunter?”

Ronan couldn’t answer that question. He pushed himself off the other and sat up on the edge of the bed. Behind him, he could hear Abney reach for a cigarette. The room was silent save for the sound of a lighter and a content breath, the fragrant smell of vanilla covering up the scent of sex and blood.

“So do you feel better now?”

Turning his head to look over his shoulder, Ronan frowned.

“My Mother taught me never to go to sleep with unresolved feelings.” Abney winked at him, sticking out his tongue. “Gives you nightmares.” He rolled onto his back and stared up at the ceiling, breathing lightly what made the tip of his cigarette glow in the darkness. “I wonder if you’ve killed her already.”

Ronan suddenly felt uncomfortable. Maybe he had killed her. “If I have, I’m sorry.”

Abney raised a brow. “Why would you be? She’s a bitch. The world’s better off without her.”

“But she’s your mother!” Ronan pressed. He never had a family to begin with.

A sly look crossing over his face, Abney turned onto his side and propped his head up on his arm. “How cute! Are you actually showing interest in my family? Mother would be delighted. You’re just her type: a pale, bloodied prince with a stoic face and the stamina of a teenager.” Abney chuckled as he took a last drag of his cigarette. “And a beast in the sack,” he commended the blonde.

Ronan threw him a sharp look.

Abney was grinning at him, resting on his side with his chin in his hand and his cock pointing at Ronan. The hunter ignored it. “Go clean up,” he commanded Abney, “I don’t want to change the sheets in the morning.”

“So mean,” Abney complained with a whine, wrapping his free hand around his member. He started pumping it as the other watched. Ronan could feel his cheeks grow hot again and this time he couldn’t blame it on feeling toasty. The sight of Abney jerking off made him horny. He fisted a pillow and threw it at the other, where it hit Abney square in the crotch. The vampire let out a strangled sound.

“The bathroom.” Ronan pressed. “Wash up and don’t show your face until you’re clean again.”

For a moment nothing happened. Ronan blinked when the light in the bathroom was turned on and he could see the pale shadow of Abney’s ass disappearing into the room. Only when he could hear the water run, did Ronan ease back into the bed. He closed his eyes and waited for sleep to take him.

But both fate and sleep were cruel mistresses. Abney had not returned to his side yet and Ronan couldn’t help fidgeting. Had he been wrong in releasing the vampire from his watch? The silver cuffs glittered in the dirty orange glow from the streetlights outside. The bathroom was silent, though Ronan could see a slim line of light from underneath the door. He pushed out of bed and didn’t knock as he entered the bathroom.

Abney looked up at him, sitting on the edge of the bathtub. His skin was the colour of the porcelain around him, his dark hair and dark eyes and insult to all that white. His voice sounded irritated as he spoke: “What took you so long?”

Ronan rolled his eyes and started to say something, but Abney beat him to it. “I know - it’s work, right?”

Standing in the doorway for a few more moments, Ronan pushed into the bathroom and kneeled down between Abney’s legs. Without a word, he gathered the still slightly erect flesh in his mouth and started to suck. Abney leaned backwards over the tub, letting his head fall back with a slight moan.

Suckling in a steady rhythm that made his head bob between Abney’s legs, Ronan edged closer to the other. He had one hand at the base of the other’s manhood and used the other to spread his legs apart wider. Abney threaded his fingers into the hunter’s hair, loosely holding him. Panting slightly, he told Ronan to stop.

The hunter paused a second, dragging his tongue over the swollen flesh. “Why?” he demanded to know.

“You don’t like it when I come in your mouth,” Abney reminded him, caressing the clean blonde hair. He made a sound when Ronan sucked him into his mouth again, his tongue teasing the underside of his shaft. A small sound at the back of the hunter’s throat told him Ronan didn’t care. Not this time. It made Abney laugh.

His laugh warped into a strained moan as he came. Ronan grunted as he pulled back enough not to choke. He spat the vampire’s cum into the bathtub, his eyes reluctant to meet Abney’s. “Turn on the faucet,” he said, gesturing. “Wash it away.”

Abney didn’t immediately comply, leaning back and steadying himself on the edge of the tub. His toes were curling in delight and the characteristic playboy grin had found its way back to his lips. He was tempted the wrap his legs around the hunter and keep him there. But before he could, Ronan stood and turned on the water himself. Abney had to scramble not to get caught in the stream of cold water from the showerhead. He toggled the dial that switched the water from the showerhead to the faucet. “Buzzkill.”

“Pervert,” Ronan retorted, heading back towards the bedroom. At the door, he paused. “What was it you said earlier? Don’t go to sleep with unresolved feelings?”

Abney eyed him and brushed a hand through his dark hair. “Idiot,” he said affectionately.

~ End ~

Katsu

Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:15 pm
PostPost subject: Reply with quote

Yesh, I remember you showing me this. I was a very happy camper. And reading it back now makes me a happy camper once more XD

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT

Jump to: